Terms and conditions
1. The main party member is responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age and that the self catering accommodation shall only be used by the persons listed. Any changes to the party group must be notified to us before arrival.
2. We cater for families and couples and do not accept all male or all female bookings of three or more persons, or any groups of young persons.
3. It is your responsibility to check the details on your holiday booking confirmation are correct and notify us immediately of any discrepancies.
4. Bookings are from the advertised time on the day of arrival to the advertised time on the day of departure. Please see our website for the arrival and departure times for your accommodation/pitch type. We reserve the right to delay the check-in time due to unforeseen circumstances. For example, due to cleaning, checking or maintenance requirements.
5. In the interests of hygiene, pets (dogs, cats etc.) are not allowed under any circumstances, except the use of guide dogs by prior arrangement.
6. The Company is relieved of responsibility and liability in the event of the accommodation already booked not being available owing to any circumstances beyond the control of the company.
7. The balance of the hire charge is payable 8 weeks before the date of your holiday.
8. Accommodation must be left clean and tidy on departure. Smoking or the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted inside any accommodation. If you leave your accommodation in a state that requires excess cleaning, or you have been found to have been smoking in your accommodation, a cleaning charge of £100 will be made. Any breakages must be paid for before departure.
9. The Company reserves the right to decline a booking if, in the opinion of its management, the constitution of that booking party may lead to a situation that could prejudice the enjoyment or safety of other guests and staff.
10. If, in the opinion of the Manager, any party is guilty of behaviour or misconduct prejudicial to the well-being, of others, the Manager may re-take possession of the accommodation immediately without refund.
11. For the purpose of maintenance, etc. the Management reserves the right to enter accommodation (even in the absence of its occupants) at any time necessary.
12. The management reserve the right to close the swimming pool or other park facilities for emergency maintenance.
13. The Company is relieved of responsibility and liability for any loss or damage to your property by theft or otherwise or for personal injury. This does not however affect your rights if loss or damage or personal injury occurred through fault on our part.
14. The information supplied on the booking form will be stored for administrative purposes. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party.
15. Early and late bookings are accepted on the understanding that the shop, bar and swimming pool, etc. are opened at the management’s discretion.
In the event of a booking being cancelled, the Company will endeavour to re-let the period(s) concerned. Your deposit is not returnable. If, due to lateness of the cancellation, or for any reason beyond the control of the Company, the reservation is not re-let you will be responsible for the whole of the hire fee. We recommend our cancellation plan. Cancellations must be sent by recorded delivery.
To avoid loss of money because you have to cancel your holiday, we offer you a cancellation plan at £20 per unit per week. This can only be taken out at the time of booking your holiday and is not refundable. It covers the deposit and the balance payment.
The cancellation plan covers the payment of your holiday if you have to cancel for the following reasons:- illness, death or serious injury to any member of your party. In addition, you and the members of your party are covered if you have to cancel due to the following circumstances:- jury service, redundancy (qualifying for redundancy payment under the Employment Rights Act 1996) or posting abroad, providing these have arisen after you made your holiday booking and that you can substantiate this.
It is a condition of the cancellation plan that we are notified by recorded delivery immediately if you have to cancel due to one of the above reasons and at least before the commencement of your holiday.
If you have to cancel for a reason other than one of the above reasons then you are still responsible for the balance payment of your holiday should the accommodation not be re-let. This cancellation plan expires on the commencement date of your holiday.
Beachside Leisure Holidays Limited have the final say in all matters arising from any claim.
Early and late bookings are accepted on the understanding that the shop, bar and swimming pool, etc. are opened at the management’s discretion.