Holidaymaker booking Terms and Conditions for Beachside Holiday Park
- We aim to provide the very best service to all our guests. Please discuss your requirements with us. We will do our very best to help. Our full Access Statement is available on our website (beachside.co.uk). If you need these Terms and Conditions and our Booking Form in a different format, please ask us.
Park owner (referred to as “we/us/our”)
- Business name: Beachside Leisure Holidays Ltd
- Address: Beachside Holiday Park, 12 Lethlean Lane, Hayle, Cornwall, TR27 5AW
- Telephone: 01736 753080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who may stay with us
- The person who completes the Booking Form, or who makes the booking with us by other means, is responsible for the booking and must be 18 years of age or older.
- Only the people named on the Booking Form, or when the booking is made by another means, may stay with us.
- Your booking is personal to you and you cannot assign or transfer it to any other person.
- If you request a booking for more than two people, we may ask you to provide evidence to our reasonable satisfaction that you are all couples or all members of the same family.
- If you request a booking for more than one Pitch or accommodation, then we may contact you before deciding whether to accept the booking to help us decide whether we are able to provide the holiday experience you are looking for.
- You must tell us if your booking request is connected to any other booking, for example because you know the other party or you share a common purpose in visiting the Park. If you do not tell us about a connection, we may cancel your booking immediately and (if your stay with us has started) require you to leave the Park. You will only be entitled to a refund if a third party takes up your booking. In that event we will refund you up to the money we receive for the rebooking less our reasonable administration charges.
How to book
- Bookings can be requested in the following ways:
- You may use the Booking Form
- Online at beachside.co.uk
- You must tell us your full requirements, for example if you are bringing any vehicles, tents or other structures. We need this information when deciding whether we are able to accept your booking and we may not be able to accommodate changes. Where we are able to do so, there may be an additional charge.
- A contract exists when we have issued our confirmation to you.
- Please check our confirmation carefully to see that it reflects your wishes. Please let us know of any difference within seven days, unless your holiday is to start within 14 days in which case you should inform us within 24 hours.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
The price you pay
- Our prices include VAT.
- The price will not be subject to any change unless the rate of VAT changes. If the rate of VAT changes, we may change the price at our discretion.
- When you request your booking, you must pay a deposit of £100 for accommodation bookings, or £50 for touring and camping bookings, or (if you are requesting to book 56 days or less before the start date) the full price.
- Unless you paid in full when requesting your booking, the balance of the price of your holiday must be paid at least 56 days before the start date. We are not required to send you a reminder. If the balance is not paid in time, then we may cancel the holiday and retain your deposit as our cancellation charge. We will confirm the cancellation to you in writing by email or letter.
- Please make sure that you book all the dates you need. We are not able to guarantee that we will be able to extend your booking.
Arrivals and departures
- You must tell us by 5.30pm if you are likely to arrive later than 6pm. You may not arrive after 10pm during peak season or 6pm during off-peak season. Please see our website for latest arrival times. For bookings of more than one night, the earliest you may then arrive on the next day is 9am. We reserve the right to delay the check-in time due to unforeseen circumstances. For example, due to cleaning, checking or maintenance requirements.
- If we have not heard from you within 24 hours of your expected arrival, we may release your booking. You will only be entitled to a refund if a third party takes up your booking. In that event we will refund you up to the money we receive for the rebooking less our reasonable administration charges.
- You must vacate by 9am on the day of your departure if staying in a lodge, apartment or chalet. You must vacate by 10am on the day of your departure if staying in a bungalow or on a pitch. An additional charge may be made for a late departure.
- We will try to allocate you the location of your choice on the Park, but bookings are not conditional on this.
- Your location on the Park and directions to it will be confirmed on arrival. If you are in any doubt, please check with us. Any guest staying in the wrong location may be required to move.
Changes caused by exceptional circumstances
- We may make reasonable changes to our Services. Our changes may reflect changes in relevant laws, guidance and regulatory requirements or implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a health and safety risk.
- If we make changes which mean we can only provide your holiday in a radically different way, we will give you the choice between confirming your booking, agreeing new booking dates with us or cancelling. We prefer that you postpone rather than cancel but will always allow you to cancel where the law gives you the right to do so.
- If the law prevents us from performing our obligations under these Terms & Conditions at all, for any reason which is not the responsibility of either party, we may ask you to postpone but will allow you to cancel if you prefer to do so. For these purposes, reasons which are your responsibility include any arising from your personal circumstances. Examples are ill health (except if the law prevents you from visiting or staying with us in consequence, for example because you are legally required to self-isolate) and any restrictions arising from your chosen career.
- If you decide to cancel where clause 24 or clause 25 applies and your holiday has not started, then we will refund your booking including any deposit. If your holiday has started, then we will refund any days unused. We will not charge an administration fee, and we will only deduct any costs we have already incurred which we cannot recover elsewhere (‘Direct Costs’). We will not be liable to make any other payment to you.
- We may also cancel your holiday, or any unused days, if Government guidance means that you should not visit or stay with us, even if the law still allows you to do so. If we cancel and your holiday has not started, then we will refund your booking in full including any deposit. If your holiday has started, then we will refund in full any days unused when we cancel. We will not charge an administration fee and we will not deduct any Direct Costs.
- We prefer that customers who are unable to take their holiday agree to postpone to a mutually convenient date. However, you may cancel your holiday at any time. Cancellation will be effective on the date it is received by us.
- If you cancel under clause 28, cancellation charges are payable as follows unless you are doing so because we are in serious breach of our obligations in these Terms and Conditions.
- Cancellation received more than 56 days before start date: Deposit retained
- Cancellation received 56 days or less before start date: Charge is 100% of holiday price; no refund
- You are not entitled to any refund if you or any of your guests leave before the end of your holiday, unless clause 24 or clause 25 applies or if we are in serious breach of our obligations in these Terms and Conditions. If we are in serious breach of our obligations, we will refund you for the days of the holiday which have not been taken.
- We may also cancel your holiday if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions. Clauses 51-53 give further details.
- We recommend that you consider appropriate holiday insurance which covers any cancellation charges and any additional losses which you may incur through cancellation of your holiday, whether by you or by us. We are only responsible for any additional losses if you were entitled to cancel because we were in serious breach of our obligations to you and the losses were both directly caused by our breach and reasonably foreseeable by us when the booking was made.
Authorised means of payment
- You may pay us in any of the following ways:
- By credit card payment in person at the Park reception, on our website or by phone. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard
- By debit card payment in person at the Park reception, on our website or by phone.
- By cash at the Park reception.
- By cheque by post (our address is Beachside Holiday Park, 12 Lethlean Lane, Hayle, Cornwall, TR27 5AW).
- We are confident you will be happy with our service. If you have any complaint, we encourage you to discuss it with us as soon as possible as this gives us the best chance of resolving it with you. If you remain unhappy, please contact us again within 28 days of your departure and we will try to help. Please refer to:
- Name/Job title: General Manager
- Telephone: 01736 753080
- Email: email@example.com
Our promises to you
- We will allow you to stay with us for the duration of your booking for holiday and recreational purposes, provided you comply with your obligations in these Terms and Conditions and except where exceptional circumstances prevent us from doing so.
- We will provide, maintain and keep in good state of repair the Services, except where these have to be interrupted temporarily for the purposes of repair or development or for other reasons caused by exceptional circumstances outside our control.
- We will insure the Park against usual third-party risks to a minimum of £5,000,000 per claim.
Your promises to us
You agree that you will:
- Keep to these Terms and Conditions and the Park Rules.
- Stay with us only for holiday and recreational purposes.
- Pay promptly for your holiday and other charges due to us.
- Pay to us interest at 3% per annum over the published base rate of Barclays Bank plc from time to time (in Northern Ireland, the Ulster Bank) on any undisputed sums overdue from the due date to the date we actually receive such amounts from you, both before and after any judgment that we may obtain against you.
- Not cause any damage during your holiday.
- Not do or fail to do anything which might put us in breach of any condition of the Site Licence, which is always available on the Park in a conspicuous place. For example, the conditions of the Site Licence which may affect you include those requiring the space between caravans and other structures to be kept clear, those prohibiting combustible structures, those regarding car parking and those requiring the underside of caravans to be kept clear.
- Not make any alteration to any accommodation or Pitch.
- Permit us to move you to another location on the Park if necessary. We will ensure that any alternative location will be of similar quality and be responsible for all reasonable costs incurred.
These standards will apply from when you request your booking until your holiday ends. Unless stated otherwise, they apply whether or not you are on the Park at the time.
You agree to, and you must make sure that you, your party and any visitors (including, in each case, their children), keep to the following standards of behaviour:
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and anyone visiting, using or working on the Park including other customers.
- To supervise children so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or other people using the Park.
- Not to:
- Commit any criminal offence (whether or not on the Park or in its vicinity) which causes your name to be entered on the Violent and Sex Offender Register or causes you to be subject to a Risk of Sexual Harm Order or Child Abduction Warning Notice (or any register, order or notice succeeding these);
- Use the Park in connection with any criminal activity or commit any other criminal offence (i.e. any offence not already subject to clause 49.1) at the Park or in its vicinity;
- Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance on the Park;
- Use fireworks, Chinese lanterns or any similar open flame heat source on the Park;
- Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon on the Park;
- Keep or use any unlawful drugs on the Park;
- Create undue noise or disturbance or commit antisocial behaviour on the Park;
- Carry on any trade or business at the Park;
- Permit anyone who is to your knowledge on the Violent and Sex Offender Register or subject to a Risk of Sexual Harm Order or a Child Abduction Warning Notice (or any register, order or notice succeeding these) to use or visit the Park.
- You agree that if you or any of your family members or visitors or guests whom you have invited to the Park break the behaviour standards listed above then we may terminate your booking.
Cancelling the booking because you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions
- We may cancel your holiday if you are in serious breach of your obligations in these Terms and Conditions and the breach is not capable of being remedied or is such that it causes a breakdown in the relationship between you and us (for example violence or intentional damage to property) by serving upon you reasonable notice in writing to cancel your booking. In deciding what period of notice is reasonable, we shall have due regard to the nature of the breach and other relevant circumstances. In appropriate cases, this may mean requiring you to leave the Park immediately.
- If you are in breach of any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions which is capable of being remedied (for example, a failure to comply with the behaviour standards in clauses 47-50 which has not caused a breakdown in the relationship between you and us) we may write giving you warning, specifying the breach and asking you to remedy the breach within a reasonable and specified time. If you do not comply with that warning and the breach is either serious and/or amounts to persistent breaches of obligation, which taken individually would be minor but which taken together cause a breakdown in the relationship between you and us, we are entitled to write to you to cancel your booking. In appropriate cases, the warning we give you may be very short and we may then require you to leave the Park immediately.
- If we cancel your booking under clauses 51 or 52 you will only be entitled to a refund if a third party takes up your booking. In that event we will refund you up to the money we receive for the rebooking less our reasonable administration charges.
Changing the Park Rules
- It may be necessary or desirable to change the Park Rules from time to time, including for reasons of health and safety, the efficient running of the Park, environmental issues, local authority requirements, and/or changes in law or regulations or in the interpretation of law and regulations imposed upon us, in which case we will notify you either in writing or by email, using your contact details on the Booking Form.
- Any changes made to the Park Rules after we accept your booking may affect you because you will be required to comply with the changed Park Rules, but will not affect anything else to which you are entitled under these booking Terms and Conditions.
- We hold a key to all the accommodation we own on the Park.
- If you are staying in our accommodation, we may use the key for any purpose authorised by you, for example if you ask us to give access to an authorised visitor. We may require you to confirm your authority in writing.
- We may also use the key in an emergency, such as an immediate concern for the health and safety of any person, to carry out urgent repairs or preventative work, (even in the absence of its occupants) at any time necessary. We may also use the key to check and secure the accommodation if it appears to be insecure.
- We will take reasonable care when accessing any accommodation.
- We agree that any letters or other communications between us shall be sent using the details for us in these Terms and Conditions and for you on the Booking Form. Email may be used.
Limit of liability
- The Company is relieved of responsibility and liability in the event of the accommodation already booked not being available owing to any circumstances beyond the control of the company.
- The Company is relieved of responsibility and liability for any loss or damage to your property by theft or otherwise or for personal injury. This does not however affect your rights if loss or damage or personal injury occurred through fault on our part.
- “Park Rules” means the rules of conduct and practice issued by us from time to time and applicable to the Park. The Park Rules which currently apply to your booking are in Part II of these Terms and Conditions.
- “Pitch” does not include any part of the Park except that on which the accommodation in which you are staying stands.
- “Accommodation” means the self-catering unit of accommodation that you have booked. Accommodation does not include any part of the Park except the building in which you are staying.
- “Services” means the services which we have promised to make available without a separate charge to you, for example any utilities to your Pitch.
- “Site Licence” means the caravan Site Licence applicable to the Park issued to us by the local authority under Section 3 of the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960 (or in the case of Northern Ireland under Section 3 of the Caravans (Northern Ireland) Act 1963) and other relevant statutes.
- “You/your” means the person making the booking and all members of their party excluding children under 18. Where there is more than one person, each is fully responsible for the obligations in these Terms and Conditions.
- References to taxes and laws are references to them as extended, amended or replaced from time to time.
Our Park Rules
- Our current Park Rules applicable to your booking are set out below.
These Park Rules are in place for the good management of Beachside Holiday Park and the benefit of all who use it. These rules form part of the contract between us for your holiday. They should be read alongside your booking Terms and Conditions.
The Park Rules do not affect anything to which you are entitled under the booking Terms and Conditions.
The expression ‘you’/‘your’ refers to all members of your party.
You must make sure that anyone using the park is aware of the Park Rules.
You are reminded that we may cancel your holiday if you are in serious breach of your obligations, including these Park Rules.
- You must use the park safely and should not cause danger to others.
- You must obey all health and safety notices displayed on the park and act on the reasonable instructions of park staff in matters of health and safety.
- You are solely responsible for securing the accommodation, caravan, tent or motorhome.
Swimming pool safety
- You must follow the procedure for use of the swimming pool and all the separate rules applicable to the pool. The rules and procedure are displayed at the swimming pool.
Permitted number of occupiers
- Your accommodation/pitch may only be used by the people named on the Booking Form, and must not exceed the maximum number of people advertised on our website.
Visitors to the Park
- Only people lawfully visiting with your permission have permission to enter the park.
- Your visitors may not arrive before 9am and must leave the park by 10pm.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your visitors and all occupiers of your accommodation, caravan, tent or motorhome adhere to the Park Rules.
Ejection on grounds of behaviour
- In the event of persistent or serious misconduct by you, a member of your family, your occupiers, visitors or guests, we will follow any relevant notice procedures in our agreement with you. We do not have to follow any formal procedure to eject other visitors.
- You are responsible for keeping the area around the accommodation, caravan, tent or motorhome clean and tidy.
- If you experience any problem with the park’s electrical, gas or water system, you should contact us. You must not attempt to work on any part of the park’s electrical, gas or water system yourself; this includes any installations on the pitch.
- You must not introduce any foreign items into the drainage system including flushable wipes, cleaning cloths, babies’ nappies, sanitary towels, condoms, cooking fat, engine oil, grease or paint.
- You must not erect any tent on the park, except as directed on the pitch that you have booked.
- You must pitch a maximum of one caravan, motorhome or tent per pitch and this must fit within the maximum size advertised on our website for the type of pitch that you have booked. Your caravan, motorhome or tent must be pitched in accordance with the correct plan issued to you at check-in.
- Chemical toilets must only be emptied at the designated disposal points. Toilet tents are not allowed.
- The usual opening and closing dates of our facilities are provided on our website. However, the dates and times of opening may be subject to change depending on seasonal fluctuations or unforeseen circumstances. We will do our best to advise you at the time of booking of any changes at that stage, otherwise please always check prior to booking if this is important to your stay.
- The availability of our facilities is also subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Trees and shrubs
- You must not cut any trees or hedges at the park. If you find any tree or hedge a nuisance or unsatisfactory you should take the matter up with us; do not deal with it yourself.
- You must not plant any tree or shrub.
- You must not climb any tree.
- You must not tie anything to any tree or shrub without our agreement in writing (which we will not withhold unreasonably where the tie is a means of support for any tree or shrub which you have planted with our agreement).
- You must not dig any hole at the park.
- It is illegal to smoke or use e-cigarettes inside enclosed public buildings. Outdoor smoking areas are provided.
- You must also refrain from smoking or using e-cigarettes in any of our holiday accommodation.
- If you are found to be smoking in public buildings or our holiday accommodation, you may be charged a £100 cleaning fee. This would be a serious breach of your contract with us which may lead to you being required to leave the park.
- You may only use washing lines of the rotary type or the windowsill type and must remove them and store them out of sight immediately after use.
- You must site washing lines to avoid inconvenience to other caravan/accommodation users and park operations.
- Wetsuit washing areas can be found outside the toilet and shower block. Wetsuits must not be washed in the showers.
- You must place refuse in the refuse bins provided. You must not deposit or leave refuse outside or around your accommodation or pitch, beside the bins or anywhere else outside.
- Recycling points are available on the park and you should use these facilities where appropriate.
- Do not place hot disposable barbecues or hot charcoal in the bins.
- You must not feed wild birds or animals.
- Please only use the pedal bins in accommodation with a plastic bag, which are available free from reception.
Vehicles, driving and parking
- You must insure all vehicles you use on the park as for use on the public road.
- You must insure all accessories and items towed by vehicles (such as towed boats and jet skis) as for use on the public road.
- You must not keep disused or unroadworthy vehicles anywhere on the park. We reserve the right to remove any vehicle which is apparently abandoned.
- You must not carry out the following works or repairs on the park:
- major vehicle repairs such as dismantling of part(s) of the engine
- works which involve the removal of oil or other fuels.
- Quad bikes, trials bikes and powered scooters are not permitted on the park.
- You must not wash cars with a hosepipe.
- We permit cars onto the park for the purposes of access to the accommodation/pitch only. Accordingly, save to the extent that you may need to do so because of a disability, you must not drive cars around the park for other purposes such as visiting other locations on the park. We may ask you to provide evidence of a disability.
- Driving on the park is restricted to the park roads.
- You must drive all vehicles on the park carefully and within the displayed speed limit.
- You must hold a full current driving licence to drive any vehicle on the park.
- You are not permitted to give anyone driving lessons at the park and we do not permit learner drivers to drive on the park.
- There is a speed limit on all park roads of 10mph, which must be adhered to.
- Motorhomes/touring caravans cannot be parked alongside self-catering accommodation.
- Electric cars must not be charged at the park accommodation/pitch by any means, including the use of an electricity supply or hook-up.
- You must not park anywhere except in the permitted parking spaces.
- Visitors’ cars must be parked only in the allocated parking spaces for visitors, or in any space which the people they are visiting allow them to use in their place.
- You must not park anywhere except in the parking space allocated to you, or in the main car park.
- You may park not more than 1 car at your accommodation, with the exception of our bungalows or dune lodges, where you may park not more than 2 cars (subject to sufficient space). You may park not more than 2 cars at your pitch (subject to sufficient space).
- You must not park on the grass or roadsides.
- Other than for delivering goods and services, you must not park or allow parking of commercial vehicles of any sort on the park, including:
- light commercial or light goods vehicles as described in the vehicle taxation legislation and
- vehicles intended for domestic use but derived from or adapted from such a commercial vehicle.
- You must park, and move off, with great care for pedestrians and particularly for children.
- You should respect the privacy of other users of the park and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 9am with absolute quiet between the hours of 11pm and 8am.
- You must keep away from any vacant pitches.
- You must finish any barbecues by 10pm.
- You must finish any party or gathering by 10pm.
- You may only consume alcoholic drinks within the boundaries of your pitch/accommodation or on the park’s licensed premises.
- You must not use any Chinese lanterns, fireworks or similar.
- You may not ride bicycles, scooters or similar so as to cause a nuisance or undue noise.
- If you use CCTV, you must warn visitors to your accommodation, caravan, tent or motorhome by a prominent external notice attached to it, the format and wording of which you must agree with us (our agreement not to be withheld unreasonably). The CCTV may only capture images of the area immediately around your accommodation, caravan, tent or motorhome and not of any other part of the park, such as any path or road, or any other caravan or its pitch and the area immediately around it.
- You must not use the park’s water supply to fill paddling pools.
- Dogs, cats and other pets are not permitted.
- Nothing in these Park Rules prevents you or any member of your party from bringing an assistance dog to the park, or from using the dog exactly as at home, if this is required to support a disability and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued an Identification Book or other appropriate evidence.
- You may only play ball and other games in the areas set aside for recreation
- Kites must only be flown on the recreation area at the front of the park. Please be aware of other people if flying a kite. Kites must not be flown near overhead electricity cables.
- You may not use drones, powered model aircraft or any other powered flying objects on the park.
- You may not use skateboards, roller skates, rollerblades, e-scooters, hoverboards or microscooters at the park.
- You may not use any powered model car or similar toy on the park.
- You may not use, take off or land a paraglider on the park.
- Any mail or packages sent to you at the park should clearly show your name and will be kept for you to collect from reception. Any items not collected after one month will be disposed of.
- Children must be supervised whilst on the park and are the responsibility of their parent or guardian during their stay.
- You must follow the separate rules applicable to the play areas. The rules and procedures are displayed at the play areas. Children must not play on the play area before 9am or after 10pm or during the hours of darkness.
- Children under the age of 16 should not be left unsupervised in the accommodation/pitch or on the park.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 8 to the toilets/showers.
- You must ensure that all occupants of your Caravan, tent or other accommodation are familiar with the location of the Fire Points and the contents of the Fire Notices displayed at each point and within your accommodation.
- Barbecues may only be used if they are up off the ground, to ensure that they do not burn, scorch or damage the grass.
- Campfires, bonfires or fire pits are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Do not place hot disposable barbecues or hot ashes in the rubbish bins.
- Never cook, smoke or use candles inside your tent.
- Barbecues must not be used in the chalet or apartment covered sunlounge areas.
- You may not use fire hoses for any improper purpose such as washing cars or boats.
- You must not store fuels or combustible materials other than removable containers on the park.
- We reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose, for example to undertake checks, maintenance work or housekeeping. Your occupation is not exclusive.
- You are responsible for the contents of the accommodation whilst it is let to you. If you leave the accommodation in a messy or untidy state, you will be charged for the extra cleaning at an hourly rate of £25. All damages or losses are chargeable and should be reported to the Park Reception before your departure or you will be sent an invoice. Only one key is supplied per holiday accommodation and there is a £10 charge for lost keys.
- Please report any maintenance problem by 12noon, so that it can receive our attention as quickly as possible.
- We reserve the right to make a reasonable charge to you for any damages, missing items or extra cleaning, including damage to other guests’ property.
- You are requested to bring your own waterproof mattress protectors if required as you will be liable for the replacement of any mattress which is soiled by you or your party.
- For any lost property, please contact the Park Reception as soon as possible as any lost property will be disposed of after one month.
- We regularly take photographs and videos for promotional purposes and we occasionally receive requests from third parties to film on the park. Should you not wish to appear in any material, please pay attention to the notices we put up when pictures are being taken.
- If taking photographs in the children’s play area or swimming pool, your photographs must only capture members of your own family. Photography is prohibited in the toilet and shower blocks.
- Where others may reasonably expect privacy, you must obtain their agreement before taking a photograph in which they are identifiable. Examples are when they are in accommodation or on a pitch or in our recreational areas.
- Wi-Fi is available and is free of charge. By using our Wi-Fi, you agree to the terms and conditions of its use, which are available to view when connecting to the service.
To avoid loss of money because you have to cancel your holiday, we offer you a cancellation plan. This can only be taken out at the time of booking your holiday and is not refundable. This is not an insurance contract, but it covers the deposit and the balance payment for the reasons outlines below.
The cancellation plan covers the payment of your holiday if you have to cancel for the following reasons:- illness, death or serious injury to any member of your party. In addition, you and the members of your party are covered if you have to cancel due to the following circumstances:- jury service, redundancy (qualifying for redundancy payment under the Employment Rights Act 1996) or posting abroad, providing these have arisen after you made your holiday booking and that you can substantiate this. The cancellation plan does not include, for example, changes to your personal circumstances, pre-existing medical conditions or industrial action.
It is a condition of the cancellation plan that we are notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you have to cancel due to one of the above reasons and at least before the commencement of your holiday.
If you have to cancel for a reason other than one of the above reasons covered above, or where clause 24 or clause 25 applies, then you are still responsible for the balance payment of your holiday should the accommodation not be re-let. This cancellation plan expires on the commencement date of your holiday.
Beachside Leisure Holidays Limited have the final say in all matters arising from any claim.
If you require these terms and conditions in larger print, please call 01736 753080 or email email@example.com